Camping site Paradiso is a camping site which is very cosy and child friendly. The camping site is very suitable for family holidays. It is situated in Tuscany between pine trees which are famous for Italy. The camping site is divided into a camping area and an area for mobile homes, 400 places altogether. The camping site is situated in Italy at the edge of a large national park “Parco di Migliarino”, San Rossore, Massaciuccoli. This area consists of 23 km of coastline, dunes, forests and the lake Lago di Massaciuccoli
In the surrounding natural area you can go for a walk following the paths, you can ride a bike/mountain bike or go jogging. You can reach the beach by following the path through the pine tree forest. It will take you about 18 minutes. The camping site also has a shuttle bus which will take you to the beach for free, during the high season
Camping site Paradiso is situated about 2 km from Viareggio, a popular seaside resort which is situated centrally in Tuscany and along the Mediterranean Sea in Italy
- At the reception they speak Italian, German and English. There is a safe.
- Shops, restaurants and bars are only 500 metres .
- Beautiful swimming pool with a separate swimming pool for infants. There are also a pool bar, lounge chairs and parasols that you can use.
- In 2011 they built a new playground for infants with a slide and 6 large trampolines.
- Football area, table football.
- You can also buy coins for the use of the washing machine and tumble dryer.
- During the high season there is a animation program for the young and old.
- Wireless internet available Hotspots.
- Bike or mountain bike rental.
At the centre of camping site Paradise is “The Plaza”
– with a shop, a restaurant/pizzeria, coffee corner/ bar with TV, minimarket and bazaar.
– You can buy fresh bread every morning and the Italian restaurant offers you the opportunity for
take-away meals and breakfast.
In Tirrénia, 23 km away, you will find the most beautiful 9-holes golf course in Italy (according to Golf Magazine).
Mind you: At the reception and shops of the camping site you can only pay cash.