The above prices are based on a stay with 5 people. It is possible to stay in the mobile homes with 6 people. The 6th person can stay on a bed-settee in the living room. If you stay with 6 people in this mobile home we will charge an extra of € 5,- per day. A child sleeping in a baby bed will not be counted as an extra person.
Smoking and pets are not allowed.
- Electricity, water, gas, private parking place next to the mobile home.
- Free use of the swimming pool, lounge-chairs and parasol.
- Free use of baby chair and baby bed.
- Final cleaning € 55,- (obligatory and payment € 20 to us and € 35,- on arrival at the reception)
- Airco 7,- euro a day.
Extra’s you can book:
- Bedlinen € 5,- per package (reservation with the letter, payment at the reception)
- Towels € 3,- per package (reservation with the letter, payment at the reception)
- Air conditioning / heating € 7,- per day (payment with the letter)
- A 6th person € 5,- per day (payment with the letter)
Mind you: you will get real sheets. There are continental quilts (eider downs) on the beds in the mobile homes. The packages with bedlinen and towels can only be booked with your reservation.
During the HIGH SEASON, from 02/07 – 27/08, the arrival and departure are on Saturday.
During the early season and after season (till 02/07 and after 27/08) it is possible to arrive and depart every day (restricted). Please ask for the possibilities.
If you wish to stay less than 7 nights you can calculate your price like this: you divide the week price by 7 nights and multiply it with the number of nights you are staying. Add € 3,- per night for the early season or the after season. For the high season it is € 5,- per night.
Your mobile home will be cleaned at departure. After all, it is your holiday!
You rent the accommodation from 3 p.m. at the date of arrival. You will have to leave the accommodation before 10 a.m. at the date of departure. Arrival is possible between 3 p.m. and 11 p.m. Check out is between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- You can make a reservation by filling in the reservation form on this site, by email or by phone. (If you have any special wishes regarding arrival / departure etc. please let us know)
- After having made the reservation you will receive a leasing agreement in your own language. We kindly ask you to fill it in and return it to us as soon as possible.
On the leasing agreement you can fill in the number of people that will be staying in the mobile home, whether you wish to use the air conditioning or heating, if you wish to book a package of bedlinen or towels etc.
- After having received your leasing agreement and your down payment (or the whole sum in one payment), the booking will be definite. In all other cases we have the right to accept another tenant.
- You can pay the total costs in one or two payments. If you pay in 2 payments we will charge € 15,- for administration.
- If you choose to pay in 2 payments, the down payment will be 25% of the total price with a minimum of € 100,-.
- We expect you to pay rest of your payment to our bank account 2 months before departure (unless agreed otherwise).
As soon as the total costs are paid for and added to our bank account, we will send you the certificate of payment, recommended route for Dutchmen and some useful information.
- On presentation of your certificate of payment yu will receive the key to your accommodation at the reception on arrival. You have to pay € 50,-guarantee for this. If you have also booked air conditioning, you will receive the remote control on arrival. You will have to pay an extra € 50,- guarantee for this. If you check out during opening times of the reception these guarantees will be returned.
- On your certificate of payment you will find the following information: name, street and the number of the mobile home you have booked and whether you have booked air conditioning / heating or not. Your name, date of arrival and departure and the number of your mobile home are also known at the reception of the camp site. You must be able to show your certificate of payment on arrival and prove your identity with your passport. You will then be registered and receive the keys to your accommodation after having paid the guarantee(s).
- Cancellation: we advise you to get an insurance for this.
WE LET ON THE BASIS OF MUTUAL TRUST